Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Week 10: Bye week

Finally a week off. Only 3 practices this week and they are only in half equiptment. It was the week I was waiting for since week 6, because it was a chance to rest and catch my breathe to finish out strong. The lifts were this week which was odd but once again it was a nice change off pace. The only problem was the whole team including myself was that we took this week off. I felt like the season was over which wasn’t a good thing because although we cant win anything this year, with this last game we can win something, respect. The last week was against Bethany College, a small college down in West Virginia, that had the same record as us and for once this season we were predicted to beat them by 2 scores. I didn’t take this week off because I knew if I did, then the last game means nothing, and if it means nothing then we mind as well not even play it. Although it was our week off, I pushed the team harder than usual at practice, I wanted it to get it in our teams head that we can and will win this game, which means that it will be our first conference victory and we can build on this win for the next season and win more and more conference games. I wont give up, I made it too far to give up now….Never back down

1 comment:

Becca B said...

This is a very cool blog. You should see if they will link to it from the homepage or from the sports page.