Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Week 4: Waynesburg University

After a big loss to Waynesburg me and my buddies walked up to the after the game tailgate that my dad hosts after every home game. Looking around I couldn’t help but to notice the amount of orange that happened to be surrounding (there colors). It upset me that there was a big festival around our school and it was all around this big trailer that they brought up to school to eat and listen to music with the team. Sitting with my team and watching them made me think many things. One I was anger that even after they beat us up pretty good and now they are rubbing it in our faces, and it also made me think is that that’s what I want in our program. They have been an established team for many years and that’s what this teams traditions are, and even though we are a new team with a people that are still adjusting to the big changes at our school, we can be that team and we can have that chemistry and that team spirit that these teams have. That day made me think that someone needs to step up as a leader and I thought that that person needs to be me and my friends, and in order for this team to have that spirit, I need to step up my actions to win games and bring together this team and community.

No comments: